Friday 14 June 2013

Wedding Flowers: Best Flowers For The Altar And Aisle

Weddings are occasions that call for the use of many flowers. The abundance of flowers in a wedding can easily create a positive mood and a classy, vibrant, and romantic atmosphere. Although the flowers used in the bridal bouquet are often the flowers that get the most attention in any wedding, flowers are often used everywhere and they all have their specific purpose.
In the reception venue, flowers are often used in the buffet tables and as table centerpieces. In church weddings, flowers are mainly used to adorn the altar and to line the aisle. Some churches such as the San Agustin Church are ornate enough that you do not need to put too many flowers. There are also some churches such as the Our Lady of Remedies Church in Malate that will benefit from well-placed and well-chosen flowers.
 No matter how your wedding church looks, putting flowers will add an air of festivity and celebration. If you are unsure of which flowers to use in the altar and aisle floral arrangements, below are some of the best flowers you can use.
  • Calla lily. If you want something simple yet elegant, calla lilies are your best bets for aisle and altar floral decorations. For church decorations, especially for those that will be placed along the aisles, it is best to use the calla lilies with long, thicker stems. Although white or cream calla lilies are the popular choice, feel free to choose the more vibrant shades of calla lilies such as deep plum, orange, yellow, and mauve. However, calla lilies tend to be more expensive than other flowers but you can remedy this by using just a few stems for the aisles.
  • Orchids. There are many different types of orchids you can use for your altar and aisle floral decorations. They come in various colors and they are dainty and delicate looking. Feel free to go minimalist by using just orchids or you can also put more volume to the floral arrangement by adding other leaves and flowers.

  • Roses. A favorite no matter for what purpose, roses are the classic romantic flowers. They come in a wide variety of colors and you can choose to go with one color or a mix of colors. There are numerous possibilities when it comes to floral arrangements using roses so make sure to choose one that reflects the type of wedding that you want to have.

2 comments:

  1. Great article. Its most significant information base article. I thinks its terribly informative and useful for USA. i prefer this,because its ennobling American state. Thanks for your nice post.Beautiful photos of Wedding Flowers! i favor all of your useful suggestions Heather - it has been a protracted time since I did any wedding flowers, however I've saved you post just in case i am asked again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am by name Miss jane ,And i am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-boyfriend that I love so much. I had a boyfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when his friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to him just because he was been jealous of his friend that i was dating and on the scene my boyfriend just walk in and he thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to him that his friend always do this whenever he is not with me and i always refuse him but i never told him because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but he never believed me. he broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make him believe me but he never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. AKHERE and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months. Email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete