Friday 5 April 2013

Edible Wedding Favors: How to design a luscious wedding cupcake favor

Choosinga cupcake as a wedding favor is something that every one of your guests can take pleasure on – it’s a sweet treat, it’s trendy and it’s fun to look at! Whether you’d hire your catering guys to bake these edible favors for you or opt to create custom ones yourself, here are seven (7) quick tips on how to design a luscious and memorable wedding cupcake favor.
1.       Consult your wedding caterer for the type of cupcake that’s a best fit for your wedding. Would vanilla-flavored favor go well with the rest of the menu or a chocolate one?

2.       Put in a tasty filling on it. Have fun with the flavor and fill it with whipped toppings, chocolate mousse or strawberry jam. Make sure that the overall taste matches the wedding cake.

3.       Cover it with delicious coatings. Decorate with icing or candy melts. Bring out your creativity – shower sprinkles atop, cream it with cheese frosting or crown with fondant hearts that bear your first initials.

4.       Get design ideas from the web. Check out Martha Stewart’s website or head over to Pinterest and start the search galore for wedding cupcake favor ideas. Google it!

5.       Inject your personalities when you customize. Add a personal touch by telling something a lil about you and your significant other – e.g. cupcake colors based on the wedding theme or shapes on the coating based on what both of you loved. If you met at a romantic coffee shop, insert a coffee flavor on the cupcake to remind that special day.

6.       Include a little twist. Make yours stand out by turning it into a Fortune Cupcake! Insert a fortune saying on the wrapper. This can signify the mysteries and adventures marriage has in store for you. Share this significance with your friends and loved ones who attended the occasion.

7.       Package your cupcake. Use a personalized gift box with varying designs of the top and bottom parts of the box. Top it off with a ribbon and tag.

2 comments:

  1. I am really so much worried about the wedding favors of my friend. May I go for the Personalized Wedding Favors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am by name Miss jane ,And i am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-boyfriend that I love so much. I had a boyfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when his friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to him just because he was been jealous of his friend that i was dating and on the scene my boyfriend just walk in and he thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to him that his friend always do this whenever he is not with me and i always refuse him but i never told him because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but he never believed me. he broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make him believe me but he never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. AKHERE and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months. Email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete