Sunday 13 April 2014

Wedding Venues: Three Alternative Garden Wedding Venues In Quezon City



Where you hold your special day plays a critical role on the success of your wedding. It has to be well-thought of to ensure that it can accommodate all your friends, families and guests, that there will be no issues on serving food and drinks and that the place can inspire a romantic ambience perfectly fit for the occasion.

What Are Some Of The Alternative Garden Wedding Venues In Quezon City 
There is always a profound beauty in nature – the rich green grass, the gorgeous array of flowers, the tall trees and the pure fresh air – they all create a very relaxing setting and make a flawless backdrop that produce an intimate and lasting impression.

There are at least three different alternatives to host your ceremonies and reception on within the vicinity of Quezon City. If you are considering having a garden celebration, here are some of your options.

1.       Gazebo Royale

·         Function Halls. Gazebo Royale has three function halls: The 900-square meter Champagne Hall that can accommodate 400 to 1000 people; the 400-square meter Phoenix Avenue that is highly recommended for mid-size revelries of 150 to 280 guests; and the Bamboo Grove which is ideal for intimate gatherings with a capacity of up to 60 seats.
·         Amenities. Gazebo Royale boasts of its well-maintained landscape and amenities - grand driveway with trees and tiny lights on the branches; bridges that connect the garden to the driveway and function halls to the restrooms; water features such as ponds, fountains, waterfalls and lagoons; and spacious and secure parking area. Facilities offered include a standby generator and a basic sound system.
·         Address. Rona’s Garden Compound, #29 Visayas Avenue Extension, Quezon City
·         Website: www.gazeboroyale.com

2.       Solea Garden.

·         Amenities and Facilities. Solea Garden offers secured parking; complimentary shuttle service between the Garden and the Extended Parking sections; and fully air-conditioned courtesy room and restrooms. They also provide free sound system and a standby generator.
·         Accommodation: Solea Garden can house up to 500 visitors.
·         Address. #10 Baler St., San Francisco del Monte, Quezon City
·         Contact Information: 02.371.6911, 02.494.9050 (telephone)



·         Venues and Amenities. This paradise has 6 different venues to choose from: the first five are all fully air-conditioned. These are the Atrium that has a capacity of 180 seats; Love and Integrity with up to 150 people to accommodate each; Trust for 450 guests; and Loyalty for a crowd of 300. If you prefer open areas, there is Cherish for a group of 250 and The Garden in the fresh air. Amenities include 3 elegantly tailored guest rooms with baths for newlyweds.
·         Garden Features. The Light of Love Events Place is nestled among exotic trees, blooms, lagoon and waterfalls offering beauty at every turn.
·        Address. 1163 Santol Street, Quezon City
·        Website: www.lightoflove.com.ph

2 comments:

  1. Gazebo Royale is one of my favorite venue, a bit pricey for a wedding venue but for me it is still recommended for a nice venue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am by name Miss jane ,And i am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-boyfriend that I love so much. I had a boyfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when his friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to him just because he was been jealous of his friend that i was dating and on the scene my boyfriend just walk in and he thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to him that his friend always do this whenever he is not with me and i always refuse him but i never told him because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but he never believed me. he broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make him believe me but he never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. AKHERE and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months. Email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete